|Surface Resistivity||103â€”106 Î©/sq|
|Volume Resistivity||103â€”106 Î©â€¢cm|
Characteristics of the Conductive EVA foam:
1. Excellent and Permanent ESD effect, free of environmental humidity.
2. Superior Buffering and cushioning performance: independent and meticulous closed cell.
3. Excellent conductive effect: static index value:103-109 Ω / sq.
4. High Temperature resistance: EPE, IXPE resists a maximum temperature of 80 ° C.
5. Chemical corrosion-resistant: resistant to organic solvents, acids, alkalis, etc.
6. Non-chemical corrosion: free chemical corrosion to the electronic components and the packaged materials.
The best prices on the web for the widest selection for industrial solutions.
Over 25,000 pin codes serviceable across India.
We have partnered with India's most secure payment solutions.
We are committed to your interest to provide smooth shopping experience.
We are available for you 24*7